Reporters Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean wrote this just-released piece on The Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force which everyone on UFO Twitter has been waiting for over the last month.
The main news we were all waiting for has to do with whether or not UFO crash retrievals have ever happened. Here we’re not just talking about unidentified aircraft from Russia or China, we’re talking specifically about alien craft built by a race different from our own.
This new Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force is going to be a focal point for UFO programs currently ongoing under different organizations like the US Navy, Air Force, Army, and presumably other 3-letter organizations like the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc.
While retired officials involved with the effort — including Harry Reid, the former Senate majority leader — hope the program will seek evidence of vehicles from other worlds, its main focus is on discovering whether another nation, especially any potential adversary, is using breakout aviation technology that could threaten the United States.
The main fear in the Senate, at least how they’re labeling their fear, is that of foreign nation technology that has leap-frogged the USA’s own capabilities by decades. Steve Justice, previously employed by Lockheed Martin has said that these are not even next-generation craft we’re seeing in the skies in the case of the Nimitz Tic Tac UFOs and 3-D cubes inside of spheres UFOs. These craft are displaying characteristics that are so far beyond our current technology that people are calling them UFOs from an alien race.
Whatever race developed this technology is a mystery, presumably to all of us here on earth. They may have even broken off from the main branch of our evolutionary tree. Or they may have taken a different path altogether, but still developed here on earth.
That’s a real mind-breaker, isn’t it?
Some speculate they could have taken to an underground world to avoid us Homo sapiens because we were so much different. Possibly, we are so much more prone to violence. They may not be. They may not have emotions like us. They may just have superior intelligence and a will to leave others alone and to get along in peace.
That’s foreign as hell to us – we’re war machines, aren’t we?
Senator Mark Rubio said he is concerned that another country could have better technology than the USA has. He also said something to the effect that finding out that extra-terrestrials (aliens) were responsible would almost be comforting versus knowing it was China or Russia.
Think about it. This technology is so far ahead of America’s tech that if China or Russia had it, they could destroy the USA and run the world in a very short time. All they’d need is time to create more Tic Tacs and fit them with weapons, even crude, to have total control over the world.
What we know now is that the Tic Tacs can travel from outer space, to inner space, come into our atmosphere, the entire way down to sea-level and then KEEP GOING under the ocean and travel faster than even our fastest underwater moving craft (by multiples). They can move tens of thousands of feet vertically in just a second. They can disappear from view over the horizon in seconds.
Who could fight against this, were it hostile? Who could stop it from assassinating every important figure in every major country on the planet?
Nobody could. That’s the answer. They are all-powerful just because of the speed they possess. Who knows what other capabilities they have? Who could even guess?
Though nobody is outright saying that one of these ultra-fast Tic Tac craft has crashed here on earth, there are a number of people with very high security clearances that are saying outright “The government has UFO crash retrievals in our possession.”
Mr. Elizondo is among a small group of former government officials and scientists with security clearances who, without presenting physical proof, say they are convinced that objects of undetermined origin have crashed on earth with materials retrieved for study.
Luis Elizondo previously ran the Pentagon’s AATIP (Advanced Aerial Threat Identification Program) and has since retired so he could start bringing out some of the information about UFOs and what we know and are doing about the threat.
In the NYT article Senator Harry Reid has said he believed that we had crash retrievals.
Mr. Reid, the former Democratic senator from Nevada who pushed for funding the earlier U.F.O. program when he was the majority leader, said he believed that crashes of vehicles from other worlds had occurred and that retrieved materials had been studied secretly for decades, often by aerospace companies under government contracts.
After looking into this, I came to the conclusion that there were reports — some were substantive, some not so substantive — that there were actual materials that the government and the private sector had in their possession,” Mr. Reid said in an interview.
Perhaps even MORE credible, is Dr. Eric Davis. Dr. Davis has a biography that would take forty minutes to recreate here. He is a scientist working as a Chief Science Officer with Dr. Hal Puthoff and other physicists on top-secret government programs involving propulsion, gravity, and many projects looking at next-generation technology.
In this video from 2019, Dr. Davis states a number of things about UFOs very clearly.
- They’re there. They’re doing something. We don’t know their origin because they don’t want to communicate that.
- There have been crashes. The superpowers on the earth have had their share of crashes and they have recovered the vehicles from their crashes.
- They have advanced technology they have hardware. There’s a craft.
- There are occupants. There are UFOnauts (from Jaques Vallee) running these craft.
How Dr. Davis has clearance to say these things to the public in this way since at least 2019, is hard to fathom. Apparently, he still has active top-secret SCI and other clearances. Has Dr. Davis been given free rein to speak his mind? He does retain a lot, it isn’t like he’s spilling all the beans, but just the few statements above are probably the most revealing thing I’ve heard someone of his stature make public.
Unsurprisingly, the most mind-blowing part of the entire New York Times article was something Dr. Davis said.
Mr. Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corporation, a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”
Mr. Davis said he also gave classified briefings on retrievals of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Oct. 21, 2019, and to staff members of the Senate Intelligence Committee two days later.
Committee staff members did not respond to requests for comment on the issue.
Were committee members horrified at being asked for comment, or are they in on this?
Of course, they’re part of it. Dr. Davis isn’t hanging these people out to dry. It was decided, somewhere, by some group, that Dr. Davis was the one to put this truth out there in the public eye.
In this video with Alexander Rojas, Dr. Davis tells us something about his beliefs about The Others. Specifically, he says:
- What if the Tic Tacs decide all the sudden to turn against us and use their advanced weaponry or whatever they have and start hurting people? Start destroying things? I mean we haven’t seen that happen but we’ve seen hints of that during Bluebook’s investigation of the northern tier (stack?) encounters with the giant UFOs that shut down the warhead navigation systems. And that happened multiple times. That happened in the mid 1960’s and the late 1970’s. So we know that they’re quite capable of rendering our nuclear warheads and ICBMs useless which is really dangerous because if the Soviet Union had decided to launch a war right then and there just coincidentally, the damn UFOs have rendered it impossible for us to do a counter-strike because our goddamned ICMBs up in the northern tier were shut down. So that’s an example of when it gets bad.
- And then there’s Collaris? Collaris is an example where the box-shaped UFOs I think called chupas were actually killing some people and injuring large numbers of people and they were using beams to do it.
- The UFOs have not been benevolent. They have not shown any brotherly, space-brotherly love and peace type movements toward us. It’s all ben just hide and seek, we use stealth as much as possible so that humans don’t see us in the environment and then when we want to expose ourselves, we expose ourselves, do our little fun games, and then take off. And they may be testing our technology, they may be testing the US Navy’s capabilities when they do this. And also they’ve done it with the Air Force too. So, you know, what are they doing it for?
- In case they decide to become aggressive, we’re screwed. Basically. We don’t have aircraft that can match them.
This has always been my idea as well. I don’t see any overt benevolence. I was aware of the Brazilian cases of UFOs shooting beams at people, burning them, and at times killing them. Cattle mutilations don’t seem to be designed to do us any favors. Abductions, for the most part, don’t seem like positive events.
So now, what’s the next step in Disclosure, do you think? Where does it go from here? Will we see an alien craft? Will we see a piece of one?
Know this… if the government comes out and says HERE IS A PIECE OF ALIEN CRAFT and scientists do experiments on it to prove that it couldn’t have come from earth or comets, then NASA is going to have to be outed. Outed as far as what they know. The government MUST HAVE shared information about other craft in our skies if we have a piece of one.
It all remains to be seen. This is certainly the most interesting topic in the history of the world, as far as we know. And, we are all lucky enough to have front-row seats for as long as we can stay alive to enjoy it. I just hope the end-game is positive. Life-changing. Earth-changing. Positive changes to the world which makes this a better place to live for everyone.
The world appears to be screwed in a number of ways, and this could give us the hope we need that things could get better. It could give us the idea that we haven’t screwed up the world irretrievably.
Here is an interview with Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Keane after the article was written. This is important because already the New York Times had to make corrections on the article about something Senator Harry Reid didn’t feel comfortable with.