Brief Bio: Christopher Karl Mellon was born on October 2, 1957. He was formerly the United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and later for Security and Information Operations. He also served in the capacity of Staff Director for the US Senate Select Committee of Intelligence. Mr. Mellon is an accomplished writer and a member of the “Mellon Family” who made billions with oil in the Gulf of Mexico.
Position with “To the Stars Academy”: National Security Affairs Advisor.
Christopher Mellon served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in both the Clinton and Bush Administrations. He is the author of numerous articles on national security and the recipient of multiple awards from the Department of Defense and agencies of the US Intelligence Community.
Education: B.A. in economics from Colby College, M.A. in International Affairs from Yale University with a focus in finance and management in 1984.
How Did Chris Mellon Become Interested in UFO’s?
In the first video below as he is interviewed by Alejandro Rojas, Chris Mellon describes a childhood UFO incident at seven-years-old in which he saw a homemade movie of a luminous UFO while attending a boarding school. The experience ‘filled him with awe.’
Below are pieces Mr. Mellon wrote for various news organizations about UFO’s, UAP’s, and the phenomenon.
- The Military Keeps Encountering UFOs. Why Doesn’t the Pentagon Care? (Washington Post. March 9, 2018.
- Friend, foe or unknown force flying overhead? Congress should find out. The Hill. May 19, 2019.
In this second article, Mr. Mellon asks repeatedly for a report from Congress that covers the UFO topic. In particular, he reveals that we have sensors deep in the oceans all the way to inner and outer space which could all be the target of data to collect for a comprehensive report on the subject. Here’s one particularly interesting paragraph from the article.
The good news is that America already possesses vast sensor networks, ranging from the depths of the oceans to the harsh bleakness of space, capable of collecting the requisite information. All that Congress need do at this juncture is require the secretary of Defense and the director of national intelligence to review the UAP issue and deliver a report providing a comprehensive assessment. This report should include not only an estimate of the situation but a description of the structure and processes required to ensure effective collection and analysis going forward.Chris Mellon opinion article at TheHill.com on 19 May 2019.
Video Interviews with Chris Mellon on UAP/UFO Topic
Below are some fantastic interviews on video with Chris Mellon regarding the UFO / UAP topic with Tucker Carlson from MSNBC and Alejandro Rojas.
Coming from a source as high as Mr. Mellon in the government, these interviews should make you want to read more about the topic of UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena). Join our weekly UFO UPDATE by email here.
- Here is an interview by Alejandro Rojas, a UFO researcher, with Chris Mellon about why he joined the TTSA and something about his ideas on whether or not there is a super-secret agency in the government which is managing such a thing. Super interesting. This guy could be lying through his teeth, but you’d never know because he’s so damn convincing – about knowing nothing of underground UFO programs.
- Here, in the same video, Mr. Mellon is asked what he thinks about Tom Delonge – this is in 2016 – when he wasn’t working in the group (at least not publicly).
- Tucker Carlson is a well-known television personality who has taken an interest in UFOs and UAPs. Here he interviews Chris Mellon on 3/23/2018. Tucker asks whether we think it’s a craft from another country, or what?
- Another Tucker Carlson interview from 4/25/2019. Talk is focused on the Navy’s revised reporting procedures and the importance of this recent change.
Chris Mellon is one of the most important voices on the topic of UFOs / UAPs, and everything he says in interviews or in op-ed pieces at the Washington Post, The Hill, or other news outlets should be scrutinized carefully.
2019 is such an incredible time to be alive when we have resources like Mr. Mellon who have gone way out on a limb to try to bring some openness to the matter of UFOs and potentially aliens in our midst.